Red Barn Farm
Hand Dyed Yarns
For that special project you need a very special yarn. Click
onto the pictures to see a larger view.
This is a 2 ply 100% wool yarn that is hand dyed for wonderful
color effects. I buy it in natural creamy white and then dye it to make it
a truly unique yarn. I will dye up enough in a dye lot for your special project,
just tell me what colors you would like. This is a light weight
yarn, 2240yd/lb, gauge on size #1.5 - #3 needles is 7 1/2sts .=1" 9 rows =
1". comes on 400yd skeins for $15.95. One skein will give you a pair of adult
- Lake Superior Blues, the full range of colors that are seen in the
world's largest fresh water lake, we live 50 miles south of the Bay at
Ashland on this Lake. You can see the blues, greenish-blues and the light
blues of the white caps.
- Northwoods Greens, from the light greens of sunlight on green leaves
to the blue-green of our Blue Spruce trees.
- Black Cherry, rich tones of dark red and burgundy. I made a pair
of socks with this yarn to go with the sweater I made with one strand
of this yarn and one strand of Mohair Loop found below.
- Autumn, all the colors found in the Northwoods in the fall of the
year, greens, golds, touches of red and orange.
- Pansy, purples blues, all the lovely colors of my favorite flower.
- Sunset in the Country wonderful colorway of yellow with touches of
Barn Farm Homepage
Us for More Info on Ordering
Printable Order Form
Contact us to help in your ordering, we take Visa, Mastercard,
Checks, Money orders or you can pay online using Paypal.
Red Barn Farm, Rose Herbst, 11843 Flambeau Road,
Butternut, WI, 54514, 715-769-3773